- Time: From October 18th to 21st, 2022
- Location: Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center – SECC
- Organized by: Chan Chao International Co., Ltd & NürnbergMesse
VietnamWood and NürnbergMesse announce a strategic partnership to capitalize on further new opportunities for the woodworking industry’s exhibition.
On July 12th, VietnamWood – the leading exhibition in Southeast Asia for the woodworking industry – signed a strategic partnership agreement with NürnbergMesse. VietnamWood, as a key technology and trade platform for the industry, will participate in NürnbergMesse’s series of woodworking industry events. This strategic alliance will bring together more global buyers and exhibitors to meet the needs of the most advanced technology and production techniques.
NürnbergMesse is one of the world’s leading trade show organizing companies which has been recognized for its expertise in the woodworking industry. Moreover, it has opened up many opportunities for customers to access key international markets through events such as HOLZ-HANDWERK in Germany, INDIAWOOD , DELHIWOOD, and MUMBAIWOOD in India. VietnamWood is a perfect fit as the fifth name in the NürnbergMesse series of woodworking exhibitions, given its consistent growth over the past two decades in all aspects: number of exhibitors, exhibition area, and number of visitors.
Over the years, thousands of exhibitors have exhibited at VietnamWood and gained numerous business opportunities, demonstrating the exhibition’s leading position in the Southeast Asian market. By cooperating strategically with NürnbergMesse, VietnamWood hopes to attract customers to the international market and advance its development.
Vietnam has become the second-largest exporter of wooden furniture in the world as a result of its remarkable growth in the home furniture industry over the past few years. Additionally, domestic companies are maturing and becoming more capable of fulfilling large orders.
Consequently, the wood industry in Vietnam will continue to develop in the near future, compelling businesses to increase investment to expand production scale and enhance operations and management. Companies are seeking ways to add value to their products, such as increasing exports of self-designed products rather than processed ones, while continuing to use sustainable wood sources for construction to help Vietnam become a safe production base for major export markets including the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and Japan. VietnamWood and NürnbergMesse’s network of woodworking industry trade shows have a significant opportunity to capitalize on the expanding Vietnamese market.
Keeping up to date with leading trends in forestry machinery and equipment, primary processing, secondary machining, surface finishing, waste wood utilization, energy generation and heating with wood fuels, materials processing and consumables, furniture and accessories, technical services, tools and auxiliaries.
With a monumental and professional organization scale, this year, VietnamWood is about to return:
- Providing an inspiring platform with the latest technologies, solutions, and innovations driving businesses in the woodworking and furniture manufacturing industries.
- Hundreds of international pavilions from Germany, Austria, Taiwan, the United States, France, and Canada, as well as exhibitors from 22 countries and regions worldwide.
- Providing a vast selection of innovative products and information on the most recent technological advancements.
- Keeping up to date with leading trends in forestry machinery and equipment, primary processing, secondary machining, surface finishing, waste wood utilization, energy generation and heating with wood fuels, materials processing and consumables, furniture and accessories, technical services, tools and auxiliaries.
VietnamWood aims to promote the woodworking and furniture manufacturing industries, thereby establishing Vietnam as one of Southeast Asia’s leading manufacturing hubs.
VietnamWood – Southeast Asia’s leading exhibition on the woodworking industry organized by Chan Chao International Co., Ltd. – will take place from October 18 to 21, 2022 at Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center – SECC.
For more information, please visit https://www.chanchao.com.tw/vietnamwood/
👉Contact: 0902 507 770 | [email protected]